Sunday, January 08, 2006

Holiday Fun!

I'm back after a slightly longer absence than expected.. I have been enjoying the break from blogging but now feel refreshed and ready to press on towards my goals using this as a tool to help me along the way.. Hubby, his sister (my best friend) and her hubby took a week in Queenscliff which was much needed and thoroughly enjoyed by all of us!

I have managed to get through Christmas and new years without too much damage done weight wise. I think I may have put on a half a kilo or something not too drastic.. I do need to set myself some new goals though as my motivation levels have dropped... so here they are!

1) Get back to the eating plan this week without deviating too much, eating all my points unless I decide to save up for something!
2) Attend a weight watchers meeting to weigh and get the new no count program (I don't weigh there usually)
3) Exercise every day this week for at least 30 mins- doesn't matter what it is... loving the swimming!
4) Post photos of our holiday for all you readers!

Great! Those are soooo do-able!

I am working in a shoe shop in Richmond a few days a week at the moment which is a nice change... don't have to care about it too much.. I can go home and forget about it unlike working with people with brain injuries!

Hope you have all had a great break (if you got one!)

7 Comments:

At Monday, January 09, 2006 12:46:00 am, Blogger CaramelKitKat said...

Yay - you're back ;o)

Queenscliffe sounds like fun, love the hotel there...many a night stumbling back to friends' beach houses, them's the days!

Half a kg is nothing and your goals for the week should see it (and more) off in no time.

And to top it all off, you now have a plum job - just don't spend all your pay in-store. I didn't think there could be anything worse for me than working in a chocolate shop, but I think there is and you're doing it!

Have a great week.

 
At Monday, January 09, 2006 8:25:00 am, Blogger Sue said...

Welcome back - looking forward to your photos.

 
At Monday, January 09, 2006 1:15:00 pm, Blogger Yummy Mummy said...

Welcome back - i have picked up for blog from Phil... you have done so well to only have 500 grams to worry about!! NoCount is great - have been one it for 4 weeks and lost 4kg....

 
At Tuesday, January 10, 2006 12:14:00 am, Blogger laura said...

glad to see u back...hope u had a great holiday...anything is achievable...will b in touch

 
At Tuesday, January 10, 2006 8:47:00 am, Blogger philippa_moore said...

Hello beautiful! We're both back now! Can't wait to catch up xxxxxx

 
At Tuesday, January 10, 2006 10:17:00 pm, Blogger RaeC said...

Hi Ashwee!

Great to have you back posting... 500g isn't nearly as much damage as I did, so I've had to work my butt off since Christmas to redeem myself in Coach's eyes... LOL!!

Glad you enjoyed your break and I look forward to reading your posts again.

Rae x

 
At Thursday, January 12, 2006 9:39:00 am, Blogger Loughlan said...

Welcome Back!
Merry Christmas!
Happy New year!
(its been a while since I replied, hope you have a great new year coming up!)

Cheers
Loughlan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home