Sunday, December 18, 2005

Good times @ Christmas time!


Firstly! I want to say a big thanks to Phil for making me an absolutely gorgeous scrap page about our new friendship! -->

We had a great time together the other night.. She and her hubby came over to dinner at my in-law's place! We chatted for ages and left feeling very giddy on sugar... meringue, fruit salad and light bulla ice cream! MMM.. Phil made the best sweets for us.. usually very point friendly... but not when you eat four meringues!
I am going well with the no cheese deal! I have also decided that this week will be a no ice cream week (even light) as I have been having it nearly every day and I know I don't need that much sugar!
*
Sticking to 18 point days in preparation for the work Chrissy do on Thursday night and other festivities over the festive period! Glad TTOMYY is nearly through! That will make it easier to be good over this next couple of weeks!
*
Last day of placement tomorrow...
*
Here's my food plan for tomorrow..
B- 2 X wholemeal toast with vegemite (2) and a banana (1)
S- 1 apple (1/2)
L- 2 X vegetarian sushi hand rolls (5-6 ?)
S- WW cereal bar (1 1/2) and a diet yoghurt (1)
That leaves me 7 points for dinner... thats too easy!
*
Exercise plans for the week(fingers crossed)..
Mon- 45 min brisk walk @ lunchtime
Tue- 45 min brisk walk @ lunchtime
Wed- walk/jog 45 mins either at the gym or out if it's a nice day
Thur- gym weights and cardio or class
Fri- jogging/walking 45 mins
Sat- maybe a swim!
Sun- Nothing planed but will try to encourage family to maybe go down to the park or something after we eat!
*
Hope everyone is feelin' fine! I should really be in bed!
*
May you all take the time this week to stop thinking about shopping, seasonal craziness and your new healthy lives and pause to reflect on what Christmas means to you. To me, it's about the birth of the one who has taught me what real love is, the one who cares for everyone regardless of their colour or creed, the one who gave it all that I might live abundantly... to me it's about the one!

9 Comments:

At Monday, December 19, 2005 4:58:00 pm, Blogger Ang said...

sounds like fun!
I love the page btw.

 
At Tuesday, December 20, 2005 4:03:00 pm, Blogger laura said...

This is a hard xmas for me...my grandfather passed away last christmas at 8.30pm...so surrendering to food over this time is really easy, but with inspirations like you, i hope not to fail...keep up ur good work, and many chritmas and new year blessings

 
At Tuesday, December 20, 2005 4:05:00 pm, Blogger laura said...

ps...i studied youth work, but now i actually work as a disability support worker...its bloody hard work as i'm sure you know :P

 
At Wednesday, December 21, 2005 8:38:00 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Have a lovely Christmas and New Years!! Wishing you all the very best for 2006 :o)

 
At Thursday, December 22, 2005 9:15:00 pm, Blogger Kt said...

hey ash, the scrapping page is awesome, how cool is phillipa! hope u have an awesome xmas hun!

 
At Thursday, December 29, 2005 10:38:00 pm, Blogger philippa_moore said...

Hope you had a great Christmas Ash and are enjoying your little holiday!

Ah yes, the sugar high from the meringues. I remember it well. I had a different kind of sugar high on the trip, brought on by all sorts of tempting NZ lollies....

Can't wait to catch up with you in the New Year! Take care darl xoxoxox

 
At Friday, December 30, 2005 12:08:00 am, Blogger CaramelKitKat said...

Hope you had a fantastic Christmas Ash. It's great it has so much meaning for you. As an athiest I find myself feeling a bit contradictory in celebrating Dec 25th. But then again, when else is there so much goodwill around? I certainly think that is worth celebrating.

Hope you have something exciting planned for NYE - enjoy!

 
At Monday, January 02, 2006 8:41:00 pm, Blogger Kt said...

Happy New Ash! heres to a good yr ahead!!

 
At Friday, January 06, 2006 4:27:00 pm, Blogger Bella said...

Happy New Year ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home