Monday, December 05, 2005

Weigh in

With much fear and trepedation after my birthday blowout I stepped on the scales.
Considering it was the evening and I ate my weight in cake 2 weeks ago, I am not too disappointed with maintaining my weight.. (well, probably ACTUALLY gained and then lost again!!) 84.4kgs...
I am pretty sure that if I weighed in the morning like I normally do I would be 84 or in the 83s..
I did interval training at the gym tonight and a full on weights session! I am planning to lose at least 1/2 a kilo a week and not set my expectations higher than I can acheive! I planned to reach 79 by new years.. It's not completely off the cards but I am thinking that with Christmas coming up I am probably fooling myself to expect a kilo loss per week..
I am re setting my new years goal to 82kgs
Feeling pretty pumped for running again.. It is just so good!
Going walking with Kathrynoh tomorrow night at the tan...
It will be good to meet another blogger!

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 06, 2005 7:37:00 am, Blogger 14pk said...

hey dude, i just found your website and have been having a little read. you've done soo well. you should be so proud of yourself. your accountable as well as enjoying life!!!

wicked blog...look forward to reading more

 
At Tuesday, December 06, 2005 3:28:00 pm, Blogger philippa_moore said...

Hi beautiful! Blogger is working again!!

I think you're very sensible to reset your new year goal - you have to enjoy christmas and not put too much pressure on yourself.

I'm just aiming to be 84 when I get back from NZ!

We're going to get there together!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home