Saturday, December 17, 2005

Cheezin' down sumthin' rotten!

Gone over my points this weekend!

Have to make up approx 10 points over the next week.. how I am going to do this? I am going to cut out cheese this week.. thats where I have been slipping... damn cheese! I've been cheezin' down somethin' rotten!! (Lano & Woodley quote)

I will have an 18 point per day week this week... very close tracking!! Don't know the new program well enough to follow it yet!

It's going to be a good week! I finish placement this week! On Tuesday!

Hurrah!

Ho Ho Ho!

5 Comments:

At Sunday, December 18, 2005 2:43:00 pm, Blogger Ang said...

damn cheese. . . . lol.
10 points thats nothing, I'm sure you will make that up easily.
:) A

 
At Sunday, December 18, 2005 3:41:00 pm, Blogger philippa_moore said...

If you've only got 10 points to make up you'll only have to drop to about 20 points per day for the week and you'll still have some to spare!

I can still taste those meringues.

xxxxxx

 
At Sunday, December 18, 2005 5:10:00 pm, Blogger laura said...

cheese cheese chesse, my weakness as well, but i'm sure u will get through it...I feel so new to this all (I am) what are you doing as a placement (what industry?) I hate having to fill in the pieces :P

 
At Sunday, December 18, 2005 10:18:00 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

I am a social work student.. On placement at Melbourne Cirymission in the Statewide Acquired Brain Injury service.. 2 days.. 2 days!! woo hoo!

 
At Sunday, November 26, 2006 3:51:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot!
» » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home