Friday, November 25, 2005

Good week!

Okay! So! This is the week I have had!

I had to do a bit of damage control after my birthday (I ate a fair bit of cake... I planned to... you're only 21 once!) so I was particularly careful this week with my food. Pretty sure I stayed within my points every day except tuesday (had a bit too much cadbury light chocolate).

Heres the exercise I did this week..
(not crazy heart jumping out of my chest kind of stuff but regular fat burning stuff!!)

Monday: Low impact aerobics (which was actually not that low impact coz I jumped and ran and did everything hard and was very sweaty afterwards!)
Tuesday: 6am brisk 30min walk with John & Lunchtime 3.17km walk
Wednesday: Carmen Electra "Fit to Strip" DVD... surprisingly good! Sore body after!
Thursday: 2km brisk walk and 1km run with John in the evening
Friday: 3.17km very brisk walk at lunchtime & 40min brisk walk with John in evening

I think I have done quite well.. pretty sure all this would have made up for my weekend! If not, I'm well on the way to it!

I have had so much fun doing exercise with John!! He's so great! He took off his shirt tonight while we were walking and said that he'd have never done that in the past.. He's lost some weight and toned up too.. he's on the way to being "buffed"! Tee-hee! He'd kill me if he knew I was writing this!!

Yay! I feel so good tonight! I have spent some time reading other peoples blogs.. I never have time! Even though I don't comment a lot, I do come and visit and keep track of what's going on in people's lives..

Thanks to everyone who shares!

5 Comments:

At Friday, November 25, 2005 11:15:00 pm, Blogger philippa_moore said...

Glad you've had a good week darl - and I'm glad you enjoyed yourself at the party. As you said, you won't be 21 again!

You've done really well with exercise this week - what a fantastic effort.

David is yet to take off his shirt while we walk/run - I think he's still a bit self conscious, but he's got about a third of the gut he had, so he's pretty pleased, but still, bare chest is in private only! ;)

Hope to talk to you on the weekend sometime xxxxx

 
At Friday, November 25, 2005 11:34:00 pm, Blogger Melissa said...

Thanx for passing by my blog.. OMG I didn't realise I never wrote the cooking instructions to my Royal Plum Pudding!! thanx so much for bringing it up!!!
Have a fab weekend and shal keep passing by.
Take care

 
At Saturday, November 26, 2005 10:05:00 am, Blogger Ang said...

Lucky you being married to a hottie ay. ;)

Big thumbs up for all the exercise.... who would have thought it could actually be fun ay? Well not me for one!
:) Take care
A

 
At Sunday, November 27, 2005 9:52:00 am, Blogger Leighanne said...

Glad you had a great party!!
..so how is the new car going??

 
At Monday, November 28, 2005 8:03:00 am, Blogger Sue said...

Sounds like a great amount of exercise to me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home