Wednesday, January 25, 2006

To goal we go!

Lost 0.8kgs this week!! I am now 81kgs on the button!

Also lost 5 cms.. The cardio is working but I am going to start weights training with a personal trainer soon to shape my body and help me burn more calories through the day.. Muscle burns fat just by being there! Even when youre sitting down doing nothing!!

I am feeling terriffic!! Had a light workout this morning- 30mins of brisk walking on the treadmil.. enough to work up a sweat but after an intense spin class last night I felt like taking it a bit easier.

Having PT with Sarah on tuesday at a yawn inducing 6:30am! Will write more about that after the event!

Has anyone ever tried OT's cereal and milk bars!? They are my new favourite treat! Chewy and yummy and an allowable indulgence at only 1.5pts per bar! Have been getting into salads recently but it makes it really hard to eat all my points as I am full of point free salad and can't fit in a lot of meat or carbs.. Yesterday I had a garden salad with cheese and croutons for lunch (2pts) and a grilled chicken breast and green salad for dinner (4pts).. not enough, so I added about 3 pts worth of couscous and rice. Very yummy!!

To goal we go!

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 25, 2006 12:26:00 pm, Blogger philippa_moore said...

Go Ash!!

I just sent you an SMS asking how you were going, but guess I should have logged on here first?!

You are doing brilliantly! And the advice you've given me is very good - I'm going to try and trick this body of mine into getting out of the plateau!!

To goal we go!!!

 
At Monday, January 30, 2006 7:46:00 pm, Blogger Kt said...

great loss chick!! 81kg is going great!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home