Saturday, January 21, 2006

Going swell!

First, to reply to the question about my height- I am 174cms (ish) tall and weight watchers set my goal at 76kgs. This is the highest weight in the healthy weight range for my height.. I am thinking I'll get to 76kgs and decide from there if I want to keep going for a few more kgs. I think maybe 73 or 70 or something, but we'll see!!

Here's all the exercise I have done this week

Monday: Combat

Tuesday: Spin

Wednesday: 30 mins walking/jogging and then heaps of walking around the tennis and Richmond

Thursday: Body Pump

Friday: Spin again

Saturday: Too hot! still may go for a walk tonight when it cools down

I am so looking forward to weighing and measuring on Monday because I have worked really hard this week.. Done a lot of cardio- more than usual... Just have to make sure I stay on track tomorrow and I should see some good results!

Something excellent I realised the other day- I have no asthmatic symptoms from exercising any more! That used to be an excuse I used for not exercising and now I naver have that tight feeling after a cardio workout!

I will record some of my daily journal pages on here soon! Thanks to everyone for replying and taking an interest in my journey!

I hope all the Melbournians stay cool tomorrow! 43 degrees is just not right!

:)

8 Comments:

At Saturday, January 21, 2006 9:58:00 pm, Blogger philippa_moore said...

I am about to take my THIRD cold shower today. This heat is unreal! I am so not used to this!

The worst thing about this heat is that I cannot go for a walk or a run - I can barely do yoga in it! Plus, it makes me want to eat icecream!!

This is bad, really bad!

I'm so proud of you for doing so well with the challenge so far! You need to give me a kick up the you know where, I've been a bit lazy!!

Talk to you soon xoxoxoxo

 
At Sunday, January 22, 2006 1:39:00 am, Blogger Anne said...

Ah heat!! Want to trade?lol
WATP is Walk Away the Pounds. A DVD workout. Lots of fun.

 
At Sunday, January 22, 2006 6:41:00 pm, Blogger Baby Bump Wanted said...

tell me about the heat, i am sitting in side sweating. dont know what the temp is but its hot.
thanks for letting me know your height. only about 6 kg to go well done chicky

 
At Sunday, January 22, 2006 10:03:00 pm, Blogger laura said...

hot is a understatment...its freaking boiling....check out all that exercise u have been doing...go u! I need to be going to the gym with someone who has that commitment....hope u made it through the hot one...take care

 
At Monday, January 23, 2006 4:49:00 pm, Blogger Nancy Bou said...

Good luck for weigh in today. You are sounding so positive and on to it that I am sure you will do wonderfully

xx

 
At Monday, January 23, 2006 6:09:00 pm, Blogger Sue said...

Woohoo for the exercise and watch out for the heat! Good news about the asthma symptoms.

 
At Monday, January 23, 2006 9:45:00 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Your little progress table looks familiar.... :o)

Hope you had a good result today with your weigh-in.

http://lms-2006.blogspot.com

 
At Wednesday, January 25, 2006 10:38:00 am, Blogger Unknown said...

yeah... umm.. whoops!! stole that table coz I couldn't work out how to make one!! Now I just have to learn how to fill it in!!
Haha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home