Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Strange

How come some days I feel like this?


And other days I feel like this??

It is so confusing! Today I feel like wonderwoman... a week ago.. I defiantely felt like the lady in the top picture! I don't know why it happens but I am sure you'll agree with me when I say that I think most women have experienced this at some point or another.

What is it about women that makes us like this?

I don't think my husband John ever feels like this.. although he's never been really overweight..

Hmm.. just pondering life as you can tell...

How do you feel today?

Have a lovely day!

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 23, 2005 2:15:00 pm, Blogger Loughlan said...

Your not alone in that.

Some days ya feel like you can do anything, other days you feel like getting out of bed is a virtually impossible task.

I dunno why really. It's just one of those things.

Cheers,
Loughlan

 
At Wednesday, November 23, 2005 6:54:00 pm, Blogger philippa_moore said...

I think we all have days where we feel vulnerable, where we feel fat and disgusting (I don't know why, but very hot days tend to do that to me - must be the body expanding with the heat!!). The good thing is, the days where we feel like Wonderwoman more than make up for the bad days!

You have come such a long way this year - I was amazed at the difference in the photos that were on display at your party. I was just blown away by how fantastic you looked. You've got every reason in the world to be feeling awesome!

Hope you have a great rest of the week xxxxx

 
At Thursday, November 24, 2005 1:15:00 am, Blogger CaramelKitKat said...

At least you don't feel like the top one all the time. Please tell me that you feel like the top one less and less!

A big HAPPY 21ST too!!! It is great to have a range of people from family, school, work, sport etc all come together, and the common denominator is you. Love the jimmyjams - am I the only one who wears them instead of trackies? You would think this behaviour is mostly confined to the house, which it is. Mostly.

Have a great week!

 
At Thursday, November 24, 2005 8:10:00 am, Blogger Sue said...

Today I am Wonderwoman. I didn't look much like her in my togs this morning, but I've definitely got the kick-arse attitude going.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home