Monday, November 21, 2005

Me with the PJs Philippa and David got me!


I have had the best birthday weekend ever!! 1st of all, John bought me bundles of pressies including a hair straightener, a Lano and Woodley DVD, Missy Higgins CD and a bobble headed George Bush figurine (to punch). After all that specialness (is that a word?), he took me out for dinner at TGI Fridays in Chapel St and took me to see this AWESOME flick called RIZE.. Seriously go see it.. it’s a doco about kids in LA who get into street dancing instead of gangs.. great flick!

So after the movie, we were heading back to the station to go home and John suddenly veered off to the right and started playing with a pin code thingy.. I said “John! You’ll set off an alarm or something!”…. DUH! He’d booked us a room at the Clairmont Guest House in Toorak Road!! We had a gorgeous night.. the room was sooo cute! John was sooo cute!! Everything was FAB!

Full of surprises!

So my pink party was on Saturday night and we all had such a great time! I was very impressed with the effort people put into their outfits! So much pink everywhere!!

The food was brilliant although in all the excitement I wasn’t that hungry! Shame, as it all looked so yummy! Especially the meatballs and the gyozas.. YUM! (Should I mention my feast once everyone left?…. nah…)

My gorgeous hubby and my best friend Mezz (sis in law) made lovely speeches and embarrassed me.. I never knew I was such an indecisive person! That seemed to be the general theme.. also that I have so many things I want to do in my life.. Mezz reeled off about 20 different professions I have at one point or another said I wanted to do! The funny thing is, I still want to do most of them… I hope I do!

Overall, it was sooo lovely to be around so many people who I love and who love me.. Everyone together in one place.

Thanks to everyone who has helped make my 21st birthday so special!


Kisses!

4 Comments:

At Monday, November 21, 2005 5:42:00 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy belated birthday!! Sounds like a fabulous birthday!!

We are having a pink party for my Mum next year for her 50th. She absolutely loves pink!!

 
At Tuesday, November 22, 2005 6:50:00 am, Blogger Sue said...

Sounds like you had an amazing birthday - and you deserve it, too!

 
At Tuesday, November 22, 2005 10:05:00 pm, Blogger philippa_moore said...

You looked beautiful and it was such a great party!

 
At Wednesday, November 23, 2005 12:56:00 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

there are more pix nicky, but I haven't got them here at this computer today.. will have to post some more tomorrow!

xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home