Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Sweeeeet rewards!

Oh yeah!!

Had my massage!! I promised it to myself for when I hit 85kgs... I love being good to myself! I feel it is so important to reward yourself for hard work! Why not?!!

I had a massage at the Australian College of Natural Medicine in the city at 8:30 last night.. only $28! That's pretty good for 45 minutes!! And while I was in the city (before the massage) I got my hair cut.. feelin' very pampered right about now!!

Ended up not having the Maccas thingy for dinner last night, instead I tried Subway's new beef teriaki and all I can say is YUMMMMMMM!

Went to the IR rally this morning.. I think we made history..

Check this out!

5 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 15, 2005 3:25:00 pm, Blogger philippa_moore said...

Hi Ash

The massage sounds lovely! Glad you treated yourself, you deserve it.

xx

 
At Thursday, November 17, 2005 12:34:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow $28 for a 45min massage... i so want one!!!! lol

hahaha you made history... looks as though they got a whole heap of people there which is fantastic..

i'm a sticker to what i like ie every time i go to subway i go for the roasted chicken breast with salad and sweet onion sacue... even when i went overseas i had the same!!!!

 
At Thursday, November 17, 2005 5:47:00 pm, Blogger Loughlan said...

whoa.. that picture is trippy! SO many people!

 
At Friday, November 18, 2005 11:19:00 am, Blogger Sue said...

I'm treating myself with a facial tomorrow!

 
At Saturday, November 19, 2005 3:56:00 pm, Blogger Kt said...

sounds like u had a nice pampering day! welldone on getting a sub instead of Mcds

 

Post a Comment

<< Home