Monday, October 24, 2005

Boring post

Here is a boring report of my food today.. tracking tracking tracking... hmm boring (but worth it I know)

B- 1/2 cup Natural Muesli, 1 tub diet yoghurt, 1 small banana (good start)
S- Whoops, forgot
L- Edgel light lunch rice salad thingy
S- Apple and manderine and a skim hot chocolate
D- Lean beef burger from Maccas

I feel gross for not having enough fresh food.. I love cooking but I didn't have any time today.. or for the last few days... hmm.. yuk!

The burger was aweful!! I usually like them but I ate it sitting on the train and one bite into it I realised that they had put full fat cheese in it and about double the mayo so it was sloppy and disgusting!!!! I ate the burger and am now feeling really down.. totally rediculous I know!! It's only food!! I feel so stupid!!

On a brighter note, I went to look at a car we might buy tonight.. 1998 Holden Astra- dark green/blue.. not sure if we'll get it, but it was fun to go for a test drive!!

I am going to be joining HBC soon and am very excited! Have a little extra cash I didn't have before so I can afford it now.. it's really good coz I haven't been wanting to go to HBC dinners/walks etc coz I felt like a bit of a fake, not knowing if I would be joining soon.. It will be really good to build a new network of people for support to help me kick these last few kilos forever...

I still feel so fat! I can't believe it's only 10 kilos to go... it feels like about 30!! In case you can't tell, this is my monthly sooky lala post I do at TTOM.. hehe.. I am so pathetic... I really need to sleep!!

I think I'll wake up early and gym it up in the morning... 6am.. it will be a good start to the day and will hopefully stop me from entering sooksville tomorrow too!!

1 Comments:

At Monday, October 24, 2005 10:14:00 pm, Blogger philippa_moore said...

I guess you won't be having Macca's for a while! I too feel very blah when I haven't had enough fresh food - my body doesn't really like takeaways any more. I think that's a good thing! LOL

I know what you mean about still feeling big, even though you've lost so much - I have 12kg to go and it feels like 40! Some days I feel like I'll never get there (like this morning!). Thank you for writing something to cheer me up!

I'm sure you'll feel much better tomorrow! Take care :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home