Wednesday, October 26, 2005

OUT OF CONTROL!!!!

AAAARRGH!!!

(from an email I sent to Phillippa this morning)

"had a horrible food day yesterday! AAARGH!! I think it's to do with TTOM.. but that shouldn't be any excuse for me any more.. I have been doing this so freaking long!! I was at a conference and ate a muffin, 2 little bits of slice that was out for afternoon tea and too much free lunch (thats my problem... FREE! once thrifty always thrifty!!).. I thought.. thats ok Ash, just have a light dinner and you'll be fine...

so what did I do?! I went out to a party on an empty stomach and ate EVERYTHING in sight!! Oh.. and I feel so crap today... not like crap I'm down on myself for doing that.. I mean.. CRAP inside.. I had trouble hauling my fat butt out of bed and I feel so heavy and bloated and YUK YUK YUK!!!"

Nothing like a bad food day to get you back onto the straight and narrow... oh yeah.. and I didn't make it to the gym yesterday morning either!!

So here's the plan for the rest of the week..

Today: cutting right back to basics.. no extras coz I can't exercise today
b: 1/2 a diet yog 1/2 a banana and 1/3 cup natural muesli
s: 1 apple
l: lean cuisine.. beef and noodles
s: 1 banana
s2: handful mixed raw nuts
d: brown rice and veggies with hoi sin sauce

Thats it for today.. feel great haning planned!!

Tomorrow: Gym in the morning and a walk at lunchtime.. food basically like today but probably a sandwich at lunchtime..

Keep a runnin!! AAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!

feelin crazy!!

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 26, 2005 12:06:00 pm, Blogger philippa_moore said...

Haven't logged into my email yet, so cool - I'll be doing that right now!

xo

 
At Thursday, October 27, 2005 8:27:00 am, Blogger ludsi loo said...

dont worry ash , you will burn it off in your running!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home