Saturday, October 22, 2005

Weigh in 22/10/05

YAY!! Down again!!
Loss of 500g!
I'm now 86.6kgs and on track to attain my Nov goal of 85ks! Cannot believe the weight is still coming off!!

Plan for this week is to stick exactly to the plan!! hehe!! Because it works!! Woohoo!! I am officially off my 90kg plateu.. it took me soooo long to get off but now I am and the fat is melting away!! (well.. maybe not melting, but it is definately moving!)

I looked at my body fat % today and I have seen a huge difference since I have started running... Jumped straight from 44% to 42% skipping 43!! I know it is only a rough etimate but I'm excited!!

Ran at the gym today...

Attained my goal of running for 10 minutes.. that meant I ran for 1.45kms or something.. and I did that twice!! It is getting easier every time... I HATED running when I started but I am a convert!!


Feeling a lot better after a good night sleep.. was so emo last night about the guy's funeral..

Tonight I am going to a dress-up 1920s murder mystery night.. not particularly excited about going but it should be a bit of fun... I'm going as May West... apparently famous for being a slut.. hehe!!

3 Comments:

At Saturday, October 22, 2005 4:04:00 pm, Blogger philippa_moore said...

Congratulations on your weigh in result - that is fantastic! I am hoping for a good result on Monday - I finally cracked the 80's at the start of October, but am still too close to 90 to get comfortable.

Would love to catch up with you sometime - I agree, we have heaps in common! I'll send you an email.

Enjoy your 1920's night - Mae West probably was a bit slutty (for the time - these days she'd be considered very tame!), but she sure knew how to get what she wanted! Have a great night xo

 
At Sunday, October 23, 2005 2:28:00 am, Blogger Loughlan said...

Congrats again on the loss!

A 1920s murder mystery night sounds like fun!

 
At Monday, October 24, 2005 12:12:00 pm, Blogger ludsi loo said...

hey ash, i knew you could do the jogging, look how far you have come, since i first met you a few weeks ago!!!!! bloody brilliant chicki!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home