Friday, November 04, 2005

Sick again!

Okay...

This time I wasn't coughing.. I was spewing!! It all happened on Wednesday.. well, actually it happened on Tuesday night when John got sick.. he was sick during the night but felt better by the morning. I got sick Wed morning..

I had the BEST weekend ever.. it was so relaxing (see Philippa's blog for a very detailed report of our Sunday together).. Tuesday was warm and we had an awesome bbq at mum's house where we sat at a big long table in the back yard and ate loads of colouful salads and yummy marinated meats.. My nan made gorgeous fruit salad and we all sat around chatting well into the evening.. It was even raining for a little while but no one cared because it was warm and the rain came down in big fat droplets, cooling our skin. I didn't even get one mozzie bite!

John didn't eat anything because he was feeling so ill but I scoffed everything in sight... It was great!! Until the next morning when I saw it all again... It looked gorgeous on the table the night before... eeew!!

I threw up a total of 5 times.. well, only 3 really but I'm counting the 1st one as a triple coz it was so HUUGE! YUK! You were'nt expecting to be hearing such graphic details of my illness now were you?!

I passed out in the loo in the afternoon and then threw up everywhere again!

YUK!!

So the next day I woke up and I was totally better!! Admittedly feeling a little malnourished but all in all, feeling pretty good!

Anyway.. I ate next to nothing and threw up everything I did eat.. I had to have lost some weight! Weighing tomorrow!

Going to Philippa's for yoga and dinner tomorrow- Can't wait!

3 Comments:

At Friday, November 04, 2005 5:10:00 pm, Blogger philippa_moore said...

I can't wait either! Good luck with weigh in!

 
At Saturday, November 05, 2005 5:15:00 am, Blogger Sue said...

Spewing is just one of the worst feelings in the world!

 
At Monday, November 07, 2005 5:37:00 am, Blogger Nancy Bou said...

Pleased to here you and John are both feeling better. I hate nausea and vomiting! It sucks

Have a great week

 

Post a Comment

<< Home