Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I am not a sluggard!

Okay well... I am back in the "alfalfa zone" (AJ term for the HBC girls)

Eating going well..
Food Today- Banana on wake up
Gym
B 1 wbix and 1/4 cup muesli with skinny milk
S ww cereal bar
L Leftover beef and veggie stirfry (YUM!) and a mandarine
S Rice wheels and Kiwi fruit
D Not sure.. I think curry and brown rice that John made today
S 1 bikky at work tonight (kind of a tradition)

Exercise:
Yesterday I did an hour of cardio including 2kms of straight jogging and then fat burn stuff
Today weights, 20mins cardio in the morning and a 45 min brisk walk at lunchtime

Feelin' particularly energetic today...

Better go put my energy into my work so I can go home on time today!!

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 18, 2005 5:22:00 pm, Blogger ludsi loo said...

beautiful!!!!

 
At Wednesday, October 19, 2005 2:38:00 pm, Blogger Deb said...

WOW!! Look at your progress already! you're an inspiration!!!

 
At Friday, October 21, 2005 11:43:00 am, Blogger Loughlan said...

Just think. its nearly the weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home