Monday, October 17, 2005

I'm not dead... just felt that way!!

(this was an email I sent Luda this morning and realised I could save time by posting it here)

Oh matey!!

What a week/weekend!! I am still coughing up my guts but I am going back to the gym tonight if you want to come... Have been stuggling for the last few days with the food thing but the worst thing I had was a cupcake (...well.... a couple of cup cakes.. and they had cream.. okay so I should have sauntered past to the rice cakes and apples but they just looked so yummy... and they were for 2 seconds but then the guilt hit and they didn't taste so good after that... oh well) on Friday at this conference thing I went to.. But I was feeling so sick last week that I couldn't eat so that kind of evens things out... I was lucky to get 1/2 my caloric intake I was supposed to each day.. but now (nearly TTOM) I am sooo hungry during the day so here's what I'm eating to deal with it...

b. Porridge with 1 banana and skim milk
s. An apple and a ww. fruit bar
l. small tin of baked beans and 2 pieces wmeal bread
s1.(3:00ish) rice wheels
s2.(5:00ish) another banana
d. stirfry beef strips with veggies hokkien noodles
s. diet yoghurt and 4 apricot halves (tinned in nat. juice)

How does that sound... feel back on track, love that I can just pick myself up and move forward now rather than having a bad week and then feeling like it's all over and I'm a failure... coz I'm not!!

1 Comments:

At Monday, October 17, 2005 1:16:00 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

I had 2.. hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home