Friday, September 30, 2005

Walking, Jogging, Eating

Well, I've been doing pretty well over the last 2 weeks... There has only been about 4 days in the last 3 weeks that I haven't exercised and my eating has been very good too...

I went around Princess park (fast walk for 40 mins) with some people from work and we want to start a workplace fitness challenge!! I also went to the gym for an hour last night and did speed intervals on the treadmill for 30 mins, fat burn on the bike for 10 mins and weights for the rest of the time..

Today I've been around princess again.. have less energy and motivation but will keep going despite that.. Going to the gym again tonight to do more cardio..

Tomorrow is weigh day.. I am expecting to lose a couple of kilos coz I have been working so damn hard for the last 3 weeks!!! And I haven't weighed since the saturday before booty camp! But I also don't want to get my hopes up in case I have no/little results- that would be such a let down... but there is absolutely no reason why I shouldn't see at least a kilo off!

Today I've eaten
B- small bowl muesli & skim milk
S- fresh apple, celery, carrot, beetroot and ginger juice (small)
L- 3 california hand rolls with soy sauce
S- 1 w-watchers berry crumble bar & 1 apple

..... not sure about dinner yet... probably a lean cuisine or ww meal or something!

Went to a really great church thingy last night... made me really think about all the amazing stuff God has done for me and in me.. and how he's been right there with me through this weightloss journey.. having him there by me has made it all easier!! Yay!!

1 Comments:

At Friday, September 30, 2005 9:34:00 pm, Blogger ludsi loo said...

girl, you have been doing so much exercise, you are soooooooooooo motivated, its awesome to be around you!!!! i love working out with you, we should try to do it once a week, or at least once a fortnight, something to look forward too!!!!!!!!! I bet you have a great loss tomorrow, i cant wait to find out!!!!!!!!!! your new little weight loss banner looks great!!!!!!!! ;) I thinkk iknow why you wernt that motivated to walk ... good on you for doing it anyway, because that makes ALL the difference, from the old you , to the new you, you bloody legend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :) :) :)
have a great weekend babe
xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home