Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Whoopsies!

Damn!!........... damn, damn, damn!!!!



I was just waiting in the lunch room for my sandwich to toast and there was a big plate of food there from a meeting (the food that doesn't get eaten gets left for everyone)... So I decided to just have a little bit.. There were blueberry muffins cut into quarters and I had a piece of that.. then another quarter, then I had 3 full-o-fruit bickies, 1/4 of a pastry thingy (actually a bite then I threw the rest out), and a chock chip bicky.... all of which were aweful and I didn't enjoy.... So then my lunch was ready and I didn't feel like it coz I'd just eaten all that crap...

Oh well.. this doesn't happen very much any more.. At least I have worked out today.. I spent an hour doing cardio this morning.. my body's still tingling.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 04, 2005 7:41:00 pm, Blogger ludsi loo said...

no big deal ash!!!!!!!!! you hardly ever do that, at least you wont be craving those foods for ages now!!!!!!!! ;)

xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home