Friday, October 07, 2005

Secret grandmother's business

I felt like I wanted to be looked after so I have come around to my nan's place and she has made veggie soup so I'm having some of that and wearing a big old wincheater of hers and feeling very comforted! I used to come to Nan's when I was sick as a kid and it has always been the most comforting place.. Ever since I was about 2 she's been able to find something for me to wear.. don't ask me how... magic sectet grandmother's business..

I am getting weighed tomorrow.. I think I'll have another loss even though I haven't done as much exercise this week.. I have worked out twice and been active walking to and from the station etc.. we'll see.. Food has been good except for the other day I wrote about so all in all I haven't done too badly.

I'mm gonna go and be sociable now...

Thanks Nan!!

3 Comments:

At Friday, October 07, 2005 4:44:00 pm, Blogger ludsi loo said...

good luck at weigh in tomorrow! ;)
xx

 
At Monday, October 10, 2005 2:28:00 pm, Blogger Loughlan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Monday, October 10, 2005 2:42:00 pm, Blogger Loughlan said...

Don't you love it how all old people smell like moth balls? (maybe its just me)

And if you are well, they make you feel ill... But if you are sick, they make you feel well.

Once again.. probably just me ;)

Hope all is well with you Ash!

Catchya soon!

Loughlan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home