Sunday, October 02, 2005

Weigh in!

I went to weigh yesterday and was slightly disappointed to see that I had only lost half a kilo over the last couple of weeks.... I was a bit down about it because I've been working so hard, but then my weight loss consultant looked at my body's pattern (losses, gains, my menstrual cycle etc) and discovered that I always have a big loss the week before my period (unlike many other women) and I ALWAYS gain like 400-500g in the week after and this week I actually LOST 500g!! So that proves the difference the extra exercise and diligence with food is making.. so even though I was initially disappointed I can see that it is still working... slowly but surely.. I also got measured and lost 3 more cms off my waist and one more off my thigh!! Yay!

Luda sent me a huuuuge long encouraging SMS this afternoon which has helped me to feel more motivated.. She reminded me to celebrate the (seemingly) small losses as I have lost another tub of butter from my body over the last few weeks!!


HOORAY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home