Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Going great guns!

Thanks to Luds and Suz for helping to keep me motivated for the last week and a bit!

Here's my exercise plans for this week!
Yesterday I went with L & S to the city fernwood and did speed intervals ( 6- 8.1kms) for about 45 mins all up.. The intervals were 2mins 30secs and I'm going to do this 4-5 more times this week! I also did a fast walk around princess park at lunchtime!

Today I'm going to the gym again and I need to do weights and more jogging
Wed: Walk/jog around the tan
Thur:Walk around princess park and then pole dancing at the gym and probably some jogging too
Fri: Gym after work

Feel like I'm losing weight faster now that I'm into this routine

Yesterdays food was pretty good too!
B- Porridge & skinny latte
S- 1 apple and fruit and nut mix (small handful)
L- Green veggies, capsicum and mediteanian salmon
S- 1 banana & 6 prunes
D- Healthy choice chicken in plum sauce with veggies and a scoop of cadbury light ice cream
S- Glass apple juice and a diet hot choc with skim milk
H20- 2.5 litres
Maybe a bit too much before bed but generally good and with all the exercise it's not too bad!!

Think I need to make more of an effort to include some wholegrain bread or brown rice at some point in the day.. Oh well, I'm doing ok!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 27, 2005 7:48:00 pm, Blogger ludsi loo said...

ASH!!! YOu are totally exercising like a maniac!!!!! i love it!!!!!!!!!! you are doing soooooooooooooooooooooooo well, and you have been keeping me totally inspired with your gorgeous attitude ;) how yum is that plus sauce thing?????? YUMMO!!!!! ;)
xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home